Right now, it won't make much difference as GWT gets user classes from
the same classpath that GWT classes are loaded from.  However, that
leads to conflict for shared code where you want to use a different
version of something than the version GWT itself needs to run.  So, in
the future we may provide a way to give separate classpaths.

I think of the following guidelines for choosing which classloader to
use:
 - if a class being loaded is bundled with some other class (ie, known
to be from the same jar), use that class's classloader to load it.
 - if you want to load a system class and definitely don't want it to be
overridden, use the system classloader
 - otherwise, use the thread context classloader.

Since you have already submitted it and this will generally be used only
in tests, this is just FYI and you don't need to update it.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1604804/