On Thursday, January 5, 2012 8:22:36 PM UTC+1, Sanjiv Jivan wrote:

> You mean going the -noserver route? I like the convenience of starting the
> entire app within Jetty in dev mode. How about allowing a descriptor that
> specifies the jars required by GWT?

Client-side and server-side classpaths are loaded from different sources,
so it's not a problem, you're not forced to use -noserver: the war folder
is in your "server" project and the DevMode runs with the "client" in its
classpath. What complicates things a bit is the "shared" project (or
basically, shared code, which would have to live in either a "shared"
project or in the "client" project), that would need to be in the
war/WEB-INF/lib. But having it in the DevMode's classpath should just work
(you'll have a warning that it should be in war/WEB-INF/lib, but it should
work).