I just had a few hours of spare time and went ahead and checked out the GWT
release candidate together with mgwt showcase.

I was quite staggered to see that it increases the Javascript size by 22%. I
just took a brief look at the SOYC report and it seems that it fails to remove
unused CSS from different permutations (that are actually not active). Somehow
CSS for the blackberry permutations ends up in the iPhone permutation....

I am going to drill deeper into this, but to me this is quite critical.

-Daniel