I didn't have the time yet to build a test case without mgwt put here is a
very basic entry point.

Compiled with GWT 2.4 its around 30k with GWT 2.5-rc its 45k (many styles
not being removed):

I have attached an entrypoint which can be run with the latest mgwt jar in
the classpath:
https://oss.sonatype.org/service/local/artifact/maven/redirect?r=snapshots&g=com.googlecode.mgwt&a=mgwt&e=jar&v=LATEST

<inherits name="com.googlecode.mgwt.MGWT" />

Let me know if you need more input.

-Daniel