On 2012/09/12 20:47:20, skybrian wrote:
Hmm, I'm inclined to skip this patch for GWT 2.5. The typo fix at
least makes it
work on some browsers...

If I understand Thomas' test results, the getter works properly
everywhere -- it is the existing setter which fails on FF11+.  So, this
patch doesn't add anything broken, but you can 't actually use any
non-default response type on FF+ even with what is in trunk now.

I think we don't want to screw up the API just to deal with a
non-compliant browser -- making a setter would require the callers to
set it after the fact (and it seems like it would be a race condition if
the reply comes back before you set it).  Is there a FF bug for this?

https://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1830803/