https://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1830803/diff/2003/user/src/com/google/gwt/xhr/client/XMLHttpRequest.java
File user/src/com/google/gwt/xhr/client/XMLHttpRequest.java (right):

https://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1830803/diff/2003/user/src/com/google/gwt/xhr/client/XMLHttpRequest.java#newcode147
user/src/com/google/gwt/xhr/client/XMLHttpRequest.java:147: @Deprecated
Since this never appeared in any released version, didn't work until the
typo was fixed, and can't work on FF, I sugest simply removing this
rather than deprecating it.

https://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1830803/diff/2003/user/src/com/google/gwt/xhr/client/XMLHttpRequest.java#newcode253
user/src/com/google/gwt/xhr/client/XMLHttpRequest.java:253: public final
native String getResponseType() /*-{
This should probably either be named getResponseTypeString or return a
ResponseType.  Given where we are in the release process, I think we
should just do the simple thing now (getResponseTypeString) and add a
better one later (which will sill need a native getResponseTypeString,
though it wouldn't have to be public).

https://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1830803/