On 2012/09/13 18:35:35, manolo.carrasco wrote:
We are using domain interfaces in a couple of projects and finally we
decided to
patch this file to avoid such amount of extra code.
I thought this was a very small piece of code which IMHO fixes an
important
issue, and could be related with this commit, so that is the reason to
suggest
the inclusion in 2.5. But if you guys consider that this could wait
for a next
release can wait.

Well, the thing is: Alexandre's issue only happens under some
circumstancies, and the fix only adds an overhead in those cases. The
possible workaroundof tweaking the Deobfuscator.Builder-s to contain the
merged collections is hardly applicable, as there are good chances the
two RequestFactory interfaces come from different JARs, that end up
being deployed in the same WAR.

If it can make you feel better, I have a bunch of patches that are
critical to our app but had to be delayed to the next version too (and
this was decided before RC1)

https://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1712803/