> 1) I added a new characteristic interface, HasStyle, that both
> IsElement and IsWidget extend

Sorry, IsWidget2. I didn't change IsWidget itself, of course.

I suppose that is another discussion point--in Tessell I could put the
"IsWidget with more methods than just asWidget" into a separate
org.tessell package and still call it "IsWidget".

Then I'd just be sure to import the more-featureful/Tessell version of
IsWidget in my code/tests.

But now that it the sits right along side the original/only-asWidget
IsWidget, I had to come up with some incredibly clever name, like
IsWidget2.

Suggestions are welcome.

(Perhaps make it an inner interface of IsWidget? Like IndexedPanel and
IndexedPanel.ForIsWidget; move IsWidget2 into IsWidget as
IsWidget.SomeGoodName.)

- Stephen