I don't think we should be publishing general rules to the GWT website,
since in practice we won't consider ourselves bound to them. At this point
I think we're in general agreement that IE6/7 will be dropped after GWT 2.6
and the rest is still being discussed.

Dropping Java 6 support doesn't seem particularly urgent, but it will be
one less thing to test. I could see us dropping it either before or just
after the spring release.

- Brian