I really would like to see some of these make the cut.  Most of the which
are trivial fixes, some have patches proposed.

title set on parent TreeItem appears also on its children

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=1393

HeaderPanel setHeaderWidget is broken

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=7037

BorderStyle enum is missing values

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=8071

Inconsistent TextArea border-top style

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=8176

Vertical MenuBar popup is always left aligned even if there is not enough
right-space to do so.

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=3888

Add max-height and max-width support to Style

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=7905

I don't necessarily care about this one but it is just a documentation
fix...

Documentation for TabBar doesn't list gwt-TabBarItem-disabled

*http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=4050*<http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=4050>