Patrick, looking at these, only two appear to have code reviews, and both
are in the pre-git system. Gerrit, the current system, needs a CLA before
it allows changes, to make sure that there are no copyright/licensing
issues with contributions, and makes history/change management a little
easier. Can you migrate those to Gerrit so they can be reviewed and merged?
Link back to the original so any discussion there can be read and taken
into account by future reviewers.