Hey,

We upgraded to GWT 2.6 last week, and our seeing weirdness with
StyleInjector. Firefox ends up using the StyleInjectImplIE and errors
out because $doc.createStyleSheet is IE only.

FF gets the wrong deferred binding because its permutationId is
undefined, when it should be 0. (We use collapse-all-properties and
direct_install linker.)

Looking at permutations.js, it does "var softPermutationId", then later
when parsing the strongName, our FF strongName doesn't have ":" in it
(see below), so it ends effectively up doing:

    module.__softPermutationId = undefined;

In our module.nocache.js file, here's the gecko1_8 entry:

      unflattenKeylistIntoAnswers(['gecko1_8'],
      '9181777BF8BB65802D36B21DCBB83FE1');

No ":0" at the end.

So, surely __softPermutationId being undefined is a bug?

Should I try fixing this by changing getCompiledCodeFilename's
softPermutationId to default to 0? Or is the problem with the strong
name itself, in that it should always have a :<digit> suffix?

Hm. PermutationsUtil:131 insinuates :0 is left off on purpose.

Looking at git log/git blame, doesn't seem like any of this has changed
recently? We had been running some post-2.5 GWT trunk.

- Stephen