Hi,

There are a bunch of Elemental patches which fix some issues, some of them
manifested when running its test suite which was not enabled, and the
others to use elemental json as a replacement of the  controversial
org.json.  I know elemental 2.0 would be redesigned or rewritten for 3.0,
but I think we could leave a little bit better version of elemental 1.0 in
2.7.0.

Could anyone take a look to those patches? There is no official maintainer
of it, so maybe Ray is the most suitable reviewer?

Thanks
- Manolo