Hi,

I'm trying out GWT 2.7.0-beta1, and am seeing kind of odd recompile
times. (Our app is ~70k LOC, and the main/only generators are GWT-RPC
and UiBinder.)

The first compile take 40s. Then, only changing a single char in
a .java file, the first recompile takes 20s. Then each next one takes
consistently ~10-15s.

However, eventually something magical happens, and we hit 3s.

The 3s is great. The first 40s is known/understandable. But I can't
figure out what's happening with these ~10-20s recompiles in the
middle. ...and, right now, I can't even get the 3s time to kick in
again.

Here is the compile output from two attempts:

https://gist.github.com/stephenh/9eecf293570b8d5c5eee

I assume the idea it should immediately go from 40s to 3s? Any ideas
about how to debug the "faster but not quite fast" compiles? (I suppose
an obvious one is to kick up the log level; I should have tried that
already, and will later.)

Thanks,
Stephen