> I think it's in master now (commit 14f27064497f1171907d0ecbe01a4d2991a7a855)

Oh shoot; I was wondering if that's what Roberto was referring to.

I assumed 2.7-beta1 already had that fix, because I saw it on the
release/2.7 branch in gerrit (and a few commits down/non-cherry picked).

However, right, it didn't actually make it into 2.7-beta1. I'll test
with a snapshot of the 2.7 branch later today/tonight and report back.

Thanks,
Stephen