1) gwt-jscore is a small Implementation of DOM Element and JS functionality
standard, this is a test, This project will not be Necessary When is
Implemented Elements 2.0, but for the moment I need this.

Many things about this project can change as conforming JsInterop.

For example:
   The callback functions are complex (syntactically) to create, with the
lambda sintaxys will be much simpler.
   The factories disappear, thanks to static methods on interfaces.
   They may have particular implementations based on the prototypes
generated by APT (hopefully :))
   They can have default methods on interfaces ..
   All thanks to java 8.

   If I'm wrong about something please: @Ray Cromwell or/and @Goktug,
correct me.

2) as saying "ray" you're right on the gwt-jquery project.

Thanks!