No, but intend to will write a blog or an article about this. I will let
you know when it's done. Probably in a few weeks as I need to write some
other things before this.

In the meantime, you can take a look here: http://www.codeless.solutions or
here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgyHx-eZSXvVPvAVKa6BhHg

Maybe you will understand a bit more from the movies. Note: When you design
the form in Form Designer you are working with real widgets (you drag and
drop, move around real widget), when you save the form you only save Meta
description of it, you do not save any UIBinder file, or Java file with
content like: TextBox tb = new TextBox("text") anywhere. In other words,
this is not a simple generator. The proof is that you can use new form
immediately without the need to compile anything as shown in the movies,
otherwise it would not be possible. That is what I call "Remote" meta form.
The same as remote you can get with "Local" meta form (Local is written
each time you save it in Form Designer so it's exactly the same as remote).
Instantiation of real widgets from meta description is very fast and you
will not notice any performance degradation. The similar counts for Remote
meta form. If form (meta description) is missing, it will be fetched but
only once, similar how gwt code splitting works but with the difference
that here you can control this cache in the runtime (see Cache Manager
movie).

This is not XUL and it does not use a single XML file. Yes it could, but
there is no reason to do so.

BTW, I hope you are ok there in Leuven, not so nice things are happening
recently in the Bruxelles.

P.S. Fill free to email me with any question you might have.