I think Ray Cromwell did something like that using a generator and a
linker. Can't remember exact details and he never shared is experiment. I
would guess it was a resource generator so you can define a
JavaScriptResource in ClientBundle (instead of TextResource) and then this
resource made its way to closure compiler as a real JS artifact so it can
be optimized.

I guess this use case will be a lot easier with J2CL in the future.

-- J.