Hi,

IMNSHO I think that the best idea would be to host the new "gwt-rpc"
project outside the project have a completely separate moniker -
something that offers easy iconography (Mmmm ... TigerRPC?). Once it
is stabilised and offers a credible alternative to current gwt-rpc, at
that point I think it would be good to start documenting it as the
spiritual successor of gwt-rpc.

The advantage of this approach is that you get to iterate much faster
with a lot less overhead. You also potentially get developers involved
that have the time/interest to work on that specific project.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald