I have created a web application for GWT using cypal studio, I have
different servlets handling different requests (based on different
business modules I have), Now I want to configure Servlet Listener and
Servlet Filter, how should I configure those in GWT application? In
traditional web application we put these configuration in web.xml file
and it works fine. However my GWT application is not reading this
configuration from web.xml, my application works fine even I remove
everything from web.xml provided selected path is present in module
specific xml file. When I am deploying web application listener is
working file, is there any configuration I am missing here? Please
help.

Thanks for all the help and support.