Hi,

I am trying to use the EasyMock in my unit tests and I am getting a
weired behavior. Here are the details of my configuration:

Windows Vista SP1; GWT 1.5.2; EasyMock 2.4; Eclipse 3.4

The error I am getting when I run my MyTest-hosted.launch
configuration from eclipse:

Compiling Java source files in module 'com.myns.MyModule.JUnit'
   Removing units with errors
      [ERROR] Errors in 'file:/C:/---removed-for-clarity------/test/
com/myns/client/subpackage/MyModuleTest.java'
         [ERROR] Line 25: No source code is available for type
org.easymock.EasyMock; did you forget to inherit a required module?

>From error it seems like it is looking for JUnit / EasyMock
sources ????

My understanding was that in hosted mode there would be no conversion
to JavaScript so I should be able to use EasyMock to mock some of my
classes.

Here is how my methods look in the test case:

 public String getModuleName() {
    return "com.myns.MyModule";
  }

  public void testSimple() {
          SomeInterface mock = createMock(SomeInterface.class);
  }

If I remove the code for mocking from testSimple() then I can see that
my unit test work !!!

Please help

Regards
Kapil