So going by this theory does it do the conversion of junit libraries since
they are needed. ?. Since mocking is such an essential part of unit testing
could some one suggest how one should include it in GWT. My GWT Classes
incorporate both pure java classes and overlays on existing javascript
libraries.

GWT and its associated toos is really a lot of magic and a beautiful piece
of engineering. I wish they would publish more articles, documents etc on
the internals of GWT so others could learn from experiences of these great
developers.
Regards
Kapil