Abhijit Khadilkar schrieb:

> I m working on one web project.Which have outlook 'new Appointment' like
> interface.
>  And also have recurrence module. For recurrence module i need to
> implement 'calendar' calss
> at client side i only get 'Date' class. How can i get calendar class here..
> I need functions like
>
> calendar.set(Calendar.DAY_OF_WEEK_OF_MONTH);
> calendar.set(Calendar.DAY_OF_WEEK);
> calendar.get();
> etc...
>
> Can any one please help me

you might try out taking the Calendar.java-file from the Sources
of JDK-1.4 (you can download them freely). But I doubt that the
source can be used with GWT 1:1 because there are dependencies
for TimeZone and Locale and you don't want to reimplement them
for GWT.

If you have to transfer the data to the server you can work
with Calendar on the server-side and implement a calendar-
class for the client that just contain the functionality you
need for your application.

If you only need a date-picker-composite, there are a lot
of them available e.g. with GWT-ext or others.

Regards, Lothar