On Sep 17, 4:30 pm, MaMa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>  I think IExplorer on Windows Mobile does not support JavaScript.

Well, depending on which version of Windows Mobile and which phone you
have, there seem to be varying levels of support for Javascript.

I've had similar experiene when trying GWT on my Windows Mobile
devices as well as with the Javascript that's necessary to get Gears
run on Windows Mobile. In fact over at the Gears group, there's a
thread (or more) about which Windows Mobile devices support enough
Javasscript to run Gears:

When I get a chance, I'll revisit whether I can get any GWT to work on
the devices I tried it on. As a stopgap, I did what Alex suggests,
installed Opera and did some testing. (But I'd try to download the
eval version and make sure it worked for your app before buying it.)
(Now, if only the Opera Mobile that's in beta would work on non-
touchscreen Windows Mobile devices...)

Hope this helps.

- John -