Hello ... whoever,

ship schrieb:

> I am using gwt in a application in which when i click on a button,
> then an applet will be called.
> How can i call a simple java applet in my gwt app???
> Pl help me!!!!!!!!!

first of all, your keyboard needs a repair, it repeats ! and ?
all the time.

What exactly do you mean with "call an applet"? If we're
talking of just starting an applet, you can create a
HTML-widget and set the HTML-tags for the applet (directly
typed in, might not work):

HTML applet = new HTML();
panel.add(applet);
applet.setHTML("<APPLET src=\"/applets/MyApplet.class\" etc.");

The browser happily interprets the HTML and should load and
start the applet. That way you should also be able to pass
arguments using the PARAM-tags.

If you want a steady communication, you have to use the Java-
to-Javascript-bridge provided by the browser, that you have
to access using JSNI.

Regards, Lothar