Following the example here:
http://openlayers.org/pipermail/users/2007-September/002797.html

I get this error:
[ERROR] Unable to load module entry point class xxxx (see associated
exception for details)
com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError):
'$wnd.OpenLayers.Map' is null or not an object
number: -2146823281
at com.eg.gwt.openLayers.client.MapImpl.create(Native Method)
at com.eg.gwt.openLayers.client.Map.<init>(Map.java:23)
at com.eg.gwt.openLayers.client.MapWidget.getMap(MapWidget.java:55)

This is on GWT 1.5 and, after I corrected for the JSObject protected
constructor error. I have gotten GWT OpenLayers to work under another
project in GWT 1.5. For some reason this project is giving me grief.

Any ideas why I'm getting this error?

Thanks,
Curtis