In addition, note that it's relatively easy to mark-up a link or image
for malicious inclusion in an unsuspecting page.  Note also that these
controls interact with the server through GET requests.  So make sure
you follow REST adivce and make all your GET service routines "safe".
No side effects for GETS, in other words.

Walden