Andreas Magnusson schrieb:
> Thanks, that works for data coming from the server, but unfortunately
> that's not enough since we expect the date picker to know about date
> formatting and start of week and all that as well.

I don't see a chance except requesting that information from
the server or building your own client-class that is taking
the values from the classes of GWT (so that these values are
compiled into every iteration. Personally I would go the first
way, because otherwise the application might grow in size
significantly where just a few bytes per user are needed.
If you already exchange data with the server, you might
add these informations to the response.

Regards, Lothar