Hello,

Currently, my development efforts on a GWT app are seriously hindered
by the fact that I can no longer 'refresh' the code in Hosted Mode.
When I try to do so, the browser throws the exception quoted below and
the only option is to close it and restart, which takes too long per
cycle to be workable.

Does anyone know what may be wrong with my setup that causes this
problem? It obviously has to do with the custom generator I am using
(which is similar to the one in
www.zenika.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/tutorial-binding-en.pdf),
but I cannot discover what the problem is. It worked just fine for a
long time, but started showing this behaviour shortly after migrating
to GWT 1.5.2, although not immediately.

[ERROR] Could not load deferred binding result type
'nl.commpany.app.web.gwt.client.model.UserAccountWrapper'
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: nl$company$app$web$gwt$client$model
$UserAccountWrapper
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.CompilingClassLoader.findClass(CompilingClassLoader.java:
590)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.loadClassFromSourceName(ModuleSpace.java:
516)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.rebindAndCreate(ModuleSpace.java:
360)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.GWTBridgeImpl.create(GWTBridgeImpl.java:
39)
        at com.google.gwt.core.client.GWT.create(GWT.java:97)
        at
nl.company.app.gwt.client.view.widgets.CreateAccountWidget.newAccountPanel(CreateAccountWidget.java:
61)
        at
nl.company.app.web.gwt.client.view.widgets.CreateAccountWidget.<init>(CreateAccountWidget.java:
41)
        at
nl.company.app.web.gwt.client.view.widgets.WebAccountEntryWidget.<init>(WebAccountEntryWidget.java:
37)
        at
nl.company.app.web.gwt.client.view.widgets.TabPanelWidget.initializeTabs(TabPanelWidget.java:
89)
        at
nl.company.app.web.gwt.client.view.widgets.TabPanelWidget.<init>(TabPanelWidget.java:
70)
        at
nl.company.app.web.gwt.client.view.widgets.RootWidget.<init>(RootWidget.java:
35)
        at
nl.company.app.web.gwt.client.Entrypoint.onModuleLoad(Actieweb.java:
73)
        at
39)
        at
25)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.onLoad(ModuleSpace.java:320)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserWidget.attachModuleSpace(BrowserWidget.java:
329)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.moz.BrowserWidgetMoz.access
$100(BrowserWidgetMoz.java:35)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.moz.BrowserWidgetMoz
$ExternalObjectImpl.gwtOnLoad(BrowserWidgetMoz.java:59)
        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS._g_main_context_iteration(Native
Method)
        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS.g_main_context_iteration(OS.java:
1428)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2840)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.GWTShell.pumpEventLoop(GWTShell.java:720)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.GWTShell.run(GWTShell.java:593)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.GWTShell.main(GWTShell.java:357)