> If the problem really is rooted in your generator, we probably need to
> see your generator to help you....

I don't think the problem is in the generator code itself, as the
wrapper classes it generates are available after initially launching
the hosted mode browser and the problems only occurs after a refresh.
I haven't changed the generator code for ages and it always worked
'through' refreshes, up to 1.4.62.

I suppose the problem is either in the location of the generated
classes or in the fact that the classes are removed and the generator
is subsequently not invoked at all. However, what happens there is a
bit of GWT voodoo to me :)