Hi,

I have been trying to get gwt working on my Centos machine for 3 days
without any success.
I am running 32 bits Eclipse 3.4 and eclipse can be brought up, finally.
However, when I tried to Run....,
I am getting
** Unable to find a usable Mozilla install **
You may specify one in mozilla-hosted-browser.conf, see comments in the file
for details.

I tried download the latest firefox and put it into /usr/src/.  Before
starting eclipse, I ran the following commands:

export GWT_BROWSER=/usr/src/firefox/firefox

export GWT_EXTERNAL_BROWSER=/usr/src/firefox/firefox

But still it does not work.

In my mozilla-hosted-browser.conf, I added one line:

mozilla-1.7.13

# This is the default mozilla that ships with GWT.
mozilla-1.7.12

# See if there are compatible mozilla distributions already installed.
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.7.13
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.7.12
/usr/lib64/mozilla

I added that line to try to get gwt to use the /usr/lib64/mozilla lib, the
onese that are pre-built by the Centos.

All these do not work.

I am now running out of idea, could someon please help me out?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Pete