like to see more development in that area. The ScrollTable is hardly usable
at the moment. And some comments have been there with no response
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/wiki/ScrollTable

Comment by di.zhao <http://code.google.com/u/di.zhao/>, Oct 01, 2008

Hi, this is pretty nice widget. For those who is puzzled by the demo not
working in Firefox. I would suggest you to download the latest source code
and run it locally. The
ScrollTable<http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/wiki/ScrollTable>works
nicely in both Firefox/Chrome & IE.

One question though, will column drag and drop be supported in the future?
  Comment by [EMAIL PROTECTED]<http://code.google.com/u/@VRFTQFdRDxdFWAJ1/>,
Oct 07 (6 days ago)

Please can someone update the docs and example. This is a brilliant widget
but in this state its almost unusable :(

 The more I use GWT and the more I love it, I think it's a brilliant idea
and implementation (I still have to find a bug in it!), but my priorities
are not in the server startup time.

In summary the current use of Tomcat is pretty good, why change and spend
time and $$$ instead of spending time on other nice features? "If it ain't
broken, why fix it?"

But if you are already all decided then...

Fred