Very odd, this is what I see in firebug

<link rel="stylesheet" href="file:///C:/work/BDFTReportManager/
WebContent/gwt/standard/standard.css">
</link>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="file:///C:/work/BDFTReportManager/
WebContent/BDFTReportManager.css">

I've changed the default

.gwt-StackPanel {

}
 with

.bdftgwt-StackPanel {

}

it seems to pick up my new one and then revert back to the default
standard.css one ... totally baffled :(

Do I need to exclude the standard.css in some way?  If so how do I do
that?  Manually?  or is that going to be a post operation for the ANT
script?

Sorry for so many questions but i'm a newbies ot GWT

Thanks

Andy