I have a module and tried to include a .java file that is on the gwt
compile cp but not in the module (ie, not under
com.mycompany.mymodule.client). I reference the class in my module.
The compiler cannot find the .java file. Is the only way to include it
by building another module and including that module?  I am trying to
create a bunch of shared utilities classes.  Any help is
appreciated.