Ok, I've create a google code project and will review the code now
ready to upload in the next day or so.

Please bear in mind that this is quick and dirty code designed for a
specific purpose and will need lots of work however I know the pains I
went through before arriving at the point where we wrote this for
ourselves.

It's merely an example of a working example.

I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
Danny