Hi Danny,

i'm interested too. What's the name of the google project? Have you
already uploaded the code?

Does the generator generates service-side webservice calls or client-
side calls?

I think the best way would be, if you make a gwt-rpc call to the gwt-
server and the gwt-server actually calls the soap-webservice. So the
gwt-server would be a proxy for the soap-webservice-server.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Stefan