Do it on the server.

If that is no option, write desktop software (something you install
and that doesn't run in a browser at all). You can also use web based
platforms that allow signing / trusting, such as applets, but be aware
that users will need to hand the keys to the kingdom to your app, and
in general, the vomitous stream of text filled with red, screamy
words, and dangerous looking symbols in the popup that shows up when
you ask for this trust makes users have a mild heart infarction, and
blame you for it.