Can anyone help me to resolve my issue?

How to use the DataModel classes (User defined data model like
‘Customer’)  across different projects. The Customer.class is shared
by a GWT application and RMI server application. The Customer.class is
in a JAR file which will be used by more than one project. Following
is the scenario,

To show the customer details, the GWT Client request the GWT Service
and GWT service request the RMI server App. When GWT client receives
the customer object, it will be given to appropriate View class to
show in the UI.

After I add the reference to DataModel.jar  in GWT application , when
I try to define a variable for “Customer”  type, its giving “
com.xxx.datamodel.Customer can not be found in source packages. Check
the inheritance chain from your module;  it may not be inheriting a
required module or a module may not be adding its source path entries
properly”.

What needs to be done to use the classes which are not defined in
“com.xxx.client” package of GWT project?

It will be really helpful if someone can give an Idea!  I am using GWT
1.5 and GWT Designer plug-in.

Thanks,

Prabu