> What needs to be done to use the classes which are not defined in
> "com.xxx.client" package of GWT project?

Every class used on the client side has to be included in a module
that has to either be or be included by your "main" module. Now, it
doesn't strictly have to be in a "client" package since you can define
any arbitrary package to contain translatable source.

For details, see the project documentation:

http://code.google.com/docreader/#p=google-web-toolkit-doc-1-5&s=google-web-toolkit-doc-1-5&t=DevGuideModules

Or try any of the many previous discussions on this topic, such as this one:

http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/8777393d88e0a096?pli=1

- Isaac