I'm assuming you just need to get the data from the grid.

This can primitevely be done using a single nested for-loop:

for (int i = 0; i < myGridWidget.getRowCount(); ++i) {

  for (int j = 0; j < myGridWidget.getCellCount(i); ++j) { // this is safer
I guess since cols can span

    // store data in array or some other type

    arr[i][j] = myGridWidget.getText(i, j);

--
-Pav