Hi,

On 12 déc, 15:13, "Arthur Kalmenson" <arthur.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> However, I think that in general it's a much better use of resources
> to get a graphics designer to come up with the L & F and layout of
> your application.

Actually, Arthur, I would generally fully agree with you about a web
application. But what some people expect from GWT is to keep us as far
as possible from CSS and HTML, so that we can mostly develop the
application using only an OOP language. Maybe it is utopic, because
HTML and CSS have never been designed in the aim of developing rich
applications, but GWT has made a first great pace and we expect it to
do more.

You are right, any third party is DEFINITELY NOT the same quality as
GWT (neither is gwt-incubator). It is like comparing the JDK to
commons-lang or something like that. But they (or actually the one I
am using) are not SO buggy (and bugs are quickly fixed), and not "as
slow as molasses" ;-). And it helps you a lot with design. Actually, I
don't care about "shininess", what I want is to not write a line of
CSS.

Cheers

Miles