Thanks, Kevin. How about  myLabel.addClickListener(ClickListener
listener)  ?

Also,is there a  disadvantage with making labels clickable? The user
wouldn't know if that text is clickable unless you mention that
explicitly. I mean if you bring the mouse over it, would it give any
indication that it's clickable?

Thanks,