Here is a simple class we wrote for our purpose. :

public class TextLink extends Label{
        boolean enabled = true;
        public TextLink() {
                super();
                init();
        }

        public TextLink(Element element) {
                super(element);
                init();
        }

        public TextLink(String text, boolean wordWrap) {
                super(text, wordWrap);
                init();
        }

        public TextLink(String text) {
                super(text);
                init();
        }

        private void init(){
                addStyleName("TextLink");
        }
        @Override
        public void onBrowserEvent(Event event) {
                if (enabled)
                        super.onBrowserEvent(event);
        }
        private void setEnabled(boolean enabled) {
                if (this.enabled == enabled)
                        return;
                if (enabled){
                        removeStyleName("TextLink-disabled");