Hi,
   I written two business method inside service class.
When I call these two methods inside client class, I have to write two
seperate block containing onSuccess, onFailure methods for each of the
business method in service class.

For Example see my service class below
public interface AccountsService extends RemoteService {
        Vector getAvailbleAccounts();
        Vector getSelectedAccounts();

Please find below my implementation (client) class for above two
methods
AsyncCallback<Vector> callback = new AsyncCallback<Vector>() {
    public void onFailure(Throwable caught) {
      System.out.println("Inside getAvailbleAccounts Error ");

    }

    public void onSuccess(Vector result) {
        System.out.println("Inside getAvailbleAccounts On Success ");
    };
  accountServiceSvc.getAvailbleAccounts(callback);

AsyncCallback<Vector> callback1 = new AsyncCallback<Vector>() {
    public void onFailure(Throwable caught) {
      System.out.println("Inside getSelectedAccounts Error ");
    }

    public void onSuccess(Vector result) {
            System.out.println("Inside getSelectedAccounts On Success
");
    }
  };
accountServiceSvc.getSelectedAccounts(callback1);

Is this the way of writting blocks for every business method in GWT
RPC?

Thanks
Arul