Hi,
  Would you please clarify below questions.
 1) Is the package struct client must be followed using
applicationCreator? if no, will you please tell me how can use
applicationCreator without package client be created.

2)I understant applicationCreator is tool for helping to develop
project quickly.
Is possible to develop the package struture ( GWT application) without
using this tool? if yes how can specifiy client to gwt.
and generate the nochahe.js file etc.

3) There is no problem in server side code, it is not forcing to
create under server folder. because deployment decriptor helps loading
the server side code.
  What I am coming here is, Is there similar approach for client side
code?. Right now if i did not put any java file which is referred by
EntryPoint class under client package then it is treating as module
and fails to load.

Thanks Arul