Hello.

I have a Java servlet that reads an xml-based file and sends the
contents to my gwt application as an HttpServletResponse. I have the
content type set to text/plain in the servlet. On the client side I
use event.getResults() inside the onSubmitComplete method of the form
handler.

Everything runs smoothly in Firefox, but when I tested in IE7, it
would not work properly. I used a Label for debugging to see what
exactly the application was reading from the servlet, and in IE i'm
getting a buncha HTML stuff like this:

<DIV class=e><SPAN class=b>&nbsp;</SPAN> <SPAN class=m>&lt;?</
SPAN><SPAN class=pi>xml version="1.0" </SPAN><SPAN class=m>?&gt;</
SPAN> </DIV>

How do I get IE7 to format my servlet response as plain text instead
of html?