Hi Francesco,

I'm using the ScrollTable myself and I was able to make the columns to
be of fixed width simply by setting the minimum, preferred and maximum
widths of my column(s) to be of the same value. e.g if you're being
consistent with the example code provided:

private TableDefinition<Student> createTableDefinition()
{

   // definition for a column
   {
       StudentColumnDefinition<String> colDef =
StudentColumnDefinition<String>("Col 1") {