Judging from the error message something in GWT is attempting to
access an object from outside of GWT ... $wnd.Ext.StatuBar ... and
that object does not exist ...

This is likely to mean that you have either forgotten to add the
<script> tag for that external library, or the file is not where it
was expected to be.

-jason