Hi,

I have a pb related to InternetExplorer and probably GWT (but I'm not
convinced) since I have not managed to reproduce it outside of my gwt
project.

Let foo.js a javascript file containing:
function MyObject(){
  throw "String Thrown";
};

In my Module.gwt.xml I add the following line to include the script
<script src="foo.js" />

Then in any java file of my application, in the click method of a
clickListener for instance, I call the function "createMyObject"
defined as:
public native void createMyObject()/*-{
  new $wnd.MyObject();
}-*/;

The call of this function is surrounded by a try/catch block :
try {
  createMyObject();
}
catch (Exception e){
  Window.alert(e);
}

This works fine in firefox 2 and 3  but not in IE (6 and 7). In IE I
got an "exception rised but not caught" error and therefore no
alert...

What do you think of this problem?

Regards,

Blisseria.