Hi,

Website: http://www.qafe.com
Tagline: Building Enterprise Applications  Made Easy

requirements that are needed in these environments. It's fully
declarative
except for the complex logic (you write that in Java/Database stored
procedures). There is a declarative UI and the interaction
with the backend is also declarative. So no javascript/java/complex
architectures.
The architecture is divided in several and design patterns are applied
under
the hood. Data transfer from any datasource (Java source/Database) is
generalized
in such a way, that even this is easy. Idea is NOT to bother
(database) developers
with object orientation (it's a totally different mindset).

The UI is abstracted from any technology, which makes it possible to
render
any presentation technology. Currently to GWT and (not final) Adobe's
Flex (or any other presentation technology in future).

The SOA consumes java (service) classes with easy as well as the
interaction
with databases (tables/stored procedures/ custom SQL, etc). There is
no need for Java/javascript.
Just XML

We are setting up the site. In the http://demo.qafe.com
you can try out the code from the Showcase in the "QAFE Labs" "Try
me"menu.
So in fact with QAFE you can create any application with ease.

GWT made so much possible. Without GWT this project would not work.
GWT has a clean base and doesn't rely on javascript libraries.
Optimized output is super.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Rockster.